- UPDATE - Official results from Spain's renewables auction are in
- Could energy efficiency and demand response solve Texas’ energy woes?
- rPlus Hydro names Stantec to lead feasibility study for 900-MW Seminoe Pumped Storage
- Belgium’s 487-MW SeaMade offshore wind complex gets inaugurated
- Huawei secures contract for 1300MWh Saudi battery storage project
- French Photosol readies EUR 500m sale - report
- Going beyond the clean energy PPA to decarbonize the grid
- Biden calls for a big expansion of offshore wind – here’s how officials decide where the turbines may go
- $2.75B Northvolt deal highlights record capital year for battery storage so far
- EC insists on swift action on Greek battery storage support plan - report
- EIA projects non-OECD Asia to become the largest importers of natural gas by 2050
- Drilling and completion improvements support Permian Basin hydrocarbon production
- Annual U.S. coal-fired electricity generation will increase for the first time since 2014
- Renewables will account for most global generation increases, but coal use remains high
- U.S. natural gas prices likely to remain elevated through the winter
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2019-20
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2020
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGOs) retired for export (2019/20)
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2018-19
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2019
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.