- Gresham House's storage fund grows portfolio with 5 MW buy
- Capital Dynamics to buy 68-MW wind portfolio in N Ireland
- OX2 to sell 60 MW of Finnish wind projects to Infracapital
- Softbank invests $110M in new energy storage system
- The energy transition is underway: 10 charts tell the story
- AW-Energy secures US patent for WaveRoller device
- First turbine installed at 200-MW Trianel Borkum II wind farm
- ARENA to provide $40 million funding for South Australia’s first pumped hydro plant
- Stanford researchers develop technology to harness energy from mixing of freshwater and seawater
- Net zero carbon emissions ‘impossible’ without hydrogen says UK energy alliance
- The U.S. leads global petroleum and natural gas production with record growth in 2018
- Natural gas deliveries to U.S. LNG export facilities set a record in July
- Commission launches consultation on the establishment of a smart readiness indicator for buildings
- Annual U.S. refinery runs expected to decline for first time in 10 years
- EEX Auction News: German Auction
- Investor-owned utilities served 72% of U.S. electricity customers in 2017
- EEX welcomes revision of the EU ETS Auctioning Regulation and gives detailed input
- WindMW GmbH discloses inside information for offshore wind farm
- State-level average annual gasoline expenditures per capita ranged from $400 to $1,400
- EEX Auction News: Polish Auction
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.