- Oil majors attracted by economic competitiveness of renewables
- MISO electric vehicle prospects increase (3 out of 3)
- Bord Gais Energy to help Danish-Irish team to develop 118 MW of solar
- Germany's KfW to lend Albania 100 mln euro to back reform in energy sector
- NHPC signs MOU for implementation of 130.1-MW Dagmara hydroelectric project
- Prices drop further in French tender for rooftop solar capacity
- Northland, PKN Orlen bag CfD award for 1.2-GW Polish offshore wind park
- Nexans to supply cables for 443-MW Viking wind farm on Shetland
- EDP Renewables enters Chilean market with $38 million acquisition
- Thursday’s eclipse reduced PV production
- The United States consumed a record amount of renewable energy in 2020
- Growing global production limits crude oil price increases in the most recent forecast
- Production of crude oil and natural gas in New Mexico reached new record in March 2021
- EIA Product Highlight: Status of U.S. Nuclear Outages
- Supply disruptions and rising demand boosted East Coast petroleum product imports in March
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2019-20
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2020
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGOs) retired for export (2019/20)
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2018-19
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2019
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.