- Volkswagen to invest EUR 40m in solar, wind in green energy push
- Neoen agrees farm-down deal for 46.8-MW wind duo in France
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins 400-MW service contracts for Spanish wind farms
- Enphase and SolarEdge participating in grid services pilot with APS
- Emera Technologies microgrid in a box receives green light from UL
- Illinois wind farm opens, selling renewable energy to Microsoft
- EIA report: California hydroelectric facilities continue to respond to prices despite drought
- Co-op Power to tender aggregated PPA for 100 GWh/yr
- Strohm, Siemens Gamesa partner on offshore wind-to-hydrogen transfer
- Take 30% off Conference Pass for Robotics for Inspection & Maintenance Summit
- North Dakota's natural gas producers meet the state's natural gas capture target
- In September, the United States was at its lowest coal stockpiles since 1978
- Brazil was the only South American country to increase crude oil production in 2020
- More OPEC production and higher global natural gas prices widen crude oil price spreads
- In 2020, the value of energy trade between the United States and Canada declined
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2019-20
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2020
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGOs) retired for export (2019/20)
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2018-19
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2019
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.