- SUNfarming gets EUR 17m in loans for solar projects in Poland
- Origis Energy offloads 41-MW of solar plants in Italy, Slovakia to VEI-Foresight JV
- Chinese hydro major SDIC Power ponders London listing
- Germany's Borkum Riffgrund 2 wind farm gets Bureau Veritas certification
- Octopus Renewables publishes prospectus for GBP-250m IPO in London
- Operations achieved at 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant between Laos and Thailand
- Holtec, Eos create battery manufacturing JV
- Australia in planning for multiple massive battery projects
- UK closes in on first geothermal power after successful drilling outcome
- Australia hits 2020 large-scale renewables target
- EIA increases U.S. crude oil production forecast for 2019 and 2020
- Nearly half of U.S. geothermal power capacity came online in the 1980s
- EEX Auction News: Polish Auction
- Brazilâ€™s net metering policy leads to growth in solar distributed generation
- EIA's Heating Oil and Propane Update shows lower prices so far this winter
- European Single Intraday Coupling (SIDC) Solution and Local Implementation Projects confirm 2nd wave go-live date for 19th November with first deliveries on 20th November 2019
- U.S. natural gas production, consumption, and exports set new records in 2018
- EEX Auction News: German Auction
- EEX Final Settlement Price for Liquid Milk Future November 2019
- EEX Auction News: EU Auction
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.