- Audax building 20 MWp of solar projects in Guadalajara, Spain
- Hive Energy gets approval to launch 169-MW solar project in Spain
- BayWa partners with Alliander on hydrogen pilot project
- Construction of Grebak wind farm in Bosnia to start soon - report
- Van Oord buys stake in Estonian offshore wind project
- Operations achieved at 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant between Laos and Thailand
- Holtec, Eos create battery manufacturing JV
- Australia in planning for multiple massive battery projects
- UK closes in on first geothermal power after successful drilling outcome
- Australia hits 2020 large-scale renewables target
- Utility-scale battery storage costs decreased nearly 70% between 2015 and 2018
- U.S. natural gas exports to Mexico have increased in the first nine months of 2020
- SIDC: New 15 and 30 minutes cross-border intraday products on bidding zone borders between Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands
- EIA forecasts slightly higher U.S. propane consumption this winter season
- EIA expects relatively high distillate inventories to decrease through the winter
- The United States consumed a record amount of renewable energy in 2019
- New short educational videos about energy for young Europeans
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2020
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGOs) retired for export (2019/20)
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2018-19
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.