- EIB, Natixis co-finance 182.5-MW solar project in Spain
- Croatia's net electricity output rises 6.2% y/y in Oct
- Nordex factory in Spain starts making Delta4000 wind turbines
- Encavis takes possession of 81-MW Danish wind portfolio
- UPDATE - Vestas confirms Akuo's order for 132 MW of turbines in Poland
- Operations achieved at 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant between Laos and Thailand
- Holtec, Eos create battery manufacturing JV
- Australia in planning for multiple massive battery projects
- UK closes in on first geothermal power after successful drilling outcome
- Australia hits 2020 large-scale renewables target
- SoCalGas begins December with more flexibility in its natural gas supply than last winter
- EEX Auction News: German Auction
- EEX Final Settlement Prices for Liquid Milk Future December 2019
- EEX update on EU Auctions in 2020: Slightly delayed auctioning of Innovation Fund allowances
- EIA analysis explores India's projected energy consumption
- EEX Auction News: EU Auction
- U.S. coal production employment has fallen 42% since 2011
- Exchange Council confirms appointment of Wolfgang von Rintelen as member of Exchange Management Board
- Auction prices for regional carbon dioxide allowances have increased since the 2017 low
- U.S. onshore wind capacity exceeds 100 gigawatts
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.