- Bosnian share indices close mixed in week ended Oct 18
- ACS confirms receiving non-binding offers for renewables unit
- Scatec Solar posts high Q3 profit
- UK cinema operator plans 2.8 MW of rooftop solar installations
- Deutsche Windtechnik to service all turbines at Trianel Borkum II
- Operations achieved at 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant between Laos and Thailand
- Holtec, Eos create battery manufacturing JV
- Australia in planning for multiple massive battery projects
- UK closes in on first geothermal power after successful drilling outcome
- Australia hits 2020 large-scale renewables target
- Natural gas inventories surpass five-year average for the first time in two years
- EEX Auction News: German Auction
- EIA’s Hourly Electric Grid Monitor shows effects of California wildfire-related shutoffs
- EEX Auction News: EU Auction
- U.S. Federal Gulf of Mexico crude oil production to continue to set records through 2020
- Customer Information - EEX extends power derivatives offering for various European market areas
- Northeast natural gas spot prices fall as pipelines fill
- Customer Information - Additional technical information on the intended merger of Powernext into EEX AG
- EEX Final Settlement Price for Liquid Milk Future October 2019
- Crude oil used by U.S. refineries continues to get lighter in most regions
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.