- Falck closes acquisition of 10-MW Spanish wind park
- Naturgy gets to build 42-MW wind farm in Spain after 13 years
- Atlantis' MeyGen wins GBP-1.5m grant for tidal turbine connection hub
- Spanish PV org wants industry to be exempt from tough anti-COVID-19 measures
- Mitsubishi, Chubu complete EUR-4.1bn acquisition of Eneco
- Operations achieved at 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant between Laos and Thailand
- Holtec, Eos create battery manufacturing JV
- Australia in planning for multiple massive battery projects
- UK closes in on first geothermal power after successful drilling outcome
- Australia hits 2020 large-scale renewables target
- Twelve U.S. states generate more than 30% of their electricity from nuclear power
- EEX Final Settlement Prices for Dairy Futures March 2020
- Lower compensation rates for residential solar PV generation could reduce overall adoption
- EEX Auction News: Polish EUA Auction
- European natural gas storage inventories are at record-high levels at the end of winter
- EEX Auction News: EU EUA Auction
- Information on Business Continuity of EEX
- China's crude oil imports surpassed 10 million barrels per day in 2019
- Oil market volatility is at an all-time high
- EEX Auction News: German EUA Auction
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.