- Hyundai ships first fuel cell trucks to Switzerland
- UK govt extends period for renewable heat projects implementation
- Photon Energy upsizes 2017/2022 bond to EUR 43m
- Estonian telecom Telia Eesti building solar park at data centre
- Norway's Freyr closes EUR 12m financing for lithium-ion battery cell plant
- Operations achieved at 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant between Laos and Thailand
- Holtec, Eos create battery manufacturing JV
- Australia in planning for multiple massive battery projects
- UK closes in on first geothermal power after successful drilling outcome
- Australia hits 2020 large-scale renewables target
- U.S. natural gas exports to Mexico set to rise with completion of the Wahalajara system
- Puerto Rico's electricity generation mix changed following early 2020 earthquakes
- Nonfossil sources accounted for 20% of U.S. energy consumption in 2019
- Stay-at-home orders led to less commercial and industrial electricity use in April
- Nord Pool intraday trading for Poland
- U.S. refinery capacity sets new record as of January 1, 2020
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2018-19
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2019
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGOs) retired for export (2018/19)
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2017-18
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.