- Leclanche teams up with Eneris Group to transform business
- Italy's GSE awards 425 MW of wind, solar in auction
- Tayan to develop 1 GW of solar projects in Italy, Iberia
- Tokio Marine HCC closes buy of renewables underwriter GCube
- Siemens Gamesa gets firm 497-MW offshore wind turbine order in France
- Operations achieved at 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant between Laos and Thailand
- Holtec, Eos create battery manufacturing JV
- Australia in planning for multiple massive battery projects
- UK closes in on first geothermal power after successful drilling outcome
- Australia hits 2020 large-scale renewables target
- Renewable diesel drives growth in 2019 biomass-based diesel imports
- EEX Press Release – EEX gains majority share of volume and open interest in Dry Freight Market
- EEX Auction News: EU EUA Auction
- U.S. customers experienced an average of nearly six hours of power interruptions in 2018
- EEX Final Settlement Price Wind Power Future May 2020
- The recent decline in light-duty vehicle sales has affected cars more than light trucks
- EEX Auction News: German EUA Auction
- U.S. renewable energy consumption surpasses coal for the first time in over 130 years
- EEX response to BMWi’s consultation on the draft for Offshore Wind Energy Act
- North American crude oil prices are closely, but not perfectly, connected
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.