- Vestas turbines to power 25-MW wind project in Faroe Islands
- Wpd picks Nordex turbines for 97-MW wind project in Finland
- ORPC, European partners to create new generation of marine energy turbines
- Statkraft to build first windfarms in Chile
- More wind and solar capacity could save some of the world’s most important rivers
- Landmark solar-battery hybrid plant goes live at Africa gold mine
- Acciona shareholders approve IPO for renewables division
- New report sheds light on residential solar adoption in terms of access and equity
- Energinet awards sea surveys for Danish energy island
- GES working on 131 MWp of solar parks in Spain
- More electricity is generated in Georgia from biomass than in any state except California
- U.S. energy-related CO2 emissions declined by 11% in 2020
- More gasoline expected to be consumed this summer than last, but not more than in 2019
- Mixed water supply conditions expected to affect hydropower outlook in Pacific Northwest
- Both U.S. imports and exports of several transportation fuels fell in 2020
- Commission seeking feedback on forest biomass compliance rules
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2019-20
- Recognised Guarantees of Origin 2020
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGOs) retired for export (2019/20)
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT): Annual Report 2018-19
Global voluntary markets for renewable energy are increasing in size year on year and they expand further as corporate, national, and international stakeholders set their targets and procurement strategies.
EnergyOrigins.net is a free source of information and data on Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) schemes and related energy statistics.
Our website provides an insight into several such certificate schemes whilst highlighting market drivers, green power products and regulatory updates.
Statistics and schemes are updated on an ongoing basis.